NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, PLAY OR CLAIM A PRIZE.
OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
VOID IN PUETRO RICO, ELSEWHERE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
An Entrant must have access to the Internet to enter this Contest.
The Pizza Hut “Lover’s Lovers” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Pizza Hut, Inc., 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, TX 75024 (“Sponsor”), and is administered by PrizeLogic, LLC, an independent judging organization (“Administrator” or “PrizeLogic”), 25200 Telegraph Rd., Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The “Sweepstakes Period” begins on May 11, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 2, 2011 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET. Sponsor’s clock is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is offered only to legal United States residents in the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its franchisees, Administrator and the Martin Agency, and any of their respective owners, parent companies, affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, advertising, promotion and production agencies, agents (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico, the United States Territories and Possessions, and elsewhere where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant (“Entrant”) must logon to http://www.facebook.com/pizzahut (the “Page”). If the Entrant does not already “Like” the Page, the Entrant must “Like” the Page, and go to the Sweepstakes Tab (“Sweepstakes Tab”) on the Page. The Entrant must then enter his/her first and last name, e-mail address, valid telephone number, zip code and date of birth.
After registering, an Entrant must select his/her favorite Pizza Hut Lover’s pizza recipe. In addition, the Entrant must enter a comment in 140 characters or less about his/her favorite Pizza Hut Lover’s pizza recipe (“Recipe Comment”). Entrants may be disqualified if his/her comment contains language that is (a) inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; (b) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or (c) disparages Sponsor, Administrator, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Sweepstakes. Except as provided above, the selection of the favorite Pizza Hut Lover’s pizza recipe and Recipe Comment will have no impact whatsoever on an Entrant’s chances of winning a Daily Prize or a Grand Prize.
Each Entrant authorizes and specifically grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her Facebook® profile picture, first name, last initial, city and state (if available), and/or Recipe Comment on the Page and elsewhere (a) as part of the promotion of this Sweepstakes and (b) as part of a congratulatory message on the Page if an Entrant is a Prize Winner.
Entrant may logon on to the Page and enter the Sweepstakes once (1) per calendar day. An Entrant may only enter the Sweepstakes once per day during the Sweepstakes Period. A day will be deemed to start at 12:00 A.M. ET (except on the first day of the Sweepstakes when it will begin at 12:00 P.M. ET) and end at 11:59:59 P.M. ET of a calendar day. By entering the Sweepstakes, the Entrant will receive an entry into both the Daily Sweepstakes and the Weekly Grand Prize Sweepstakes. Entries will carry forward through the entire Sweepstakes Period.
No more than one (1) Daily Prize and one (1) Weekly Grand Prize will be awarded per household, regardless of e-mail address used. An Entrant may win both a Daily Prize and a Grand Prize.
The Sweepstakes requires that Entrants either already have or open an account on Facebook®. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Sponsor and not Facebook®. Further, Entrants specifically release Facebook® from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes.
4. RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Each day during the Sweepstakes Period, there will be one (1) Daily Prize Winner for a total of twenty-six (26) Daily Prize Winners. For each Daily Prize, there will be random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or prior to the date of the Daily Prize drawing. In addition, each week during the Sweepstakes Period, there will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner for a total of four (4) Grand Prize Winners. The random weekly Grand Prize drawings will take place as follows: (i) for all eligible entries received by May 12, 2011 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET, the drawing for the weekly Grand Prize Winner will take place on May 13, 2011; (ii) for all eligible entries received by May 19, 2011 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET, the drawing for the weekly Grand Prize Winner will take place on May 20, 2011; (iii) for all eligible entries received by May 26, 2011 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET, the drawing for the weekly Grand Prize Winner will take place on May 27, 2011; and (iv) for all eligible entries received by June 2, 2011 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET, the drawing for the weekly Grand Prize Winner will take place on June 3, 2011. All potential Winners will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES, ODDS OF WINNING, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV) OF PRIZES:
A. Grand Prizes (4): Each Grand Prize is a year’s supply of Pizza Hut pizza which will be fulfilled with each Grand Prize Winner being awarded (a) six (6) USD $100 Pizza Hut Gift Cards and (b) a “Lover’s Lover” T-Shirt (each with an ARV of $6.00). The ARV of each Grand Prize (Gift Card and T-Shirt) is USD $606. No more than four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
B. Daily Prizes (26): Each Daily Prize Winner will receive (a) one (1) USD $50.00 Pizza Hut Gift Card and (b) a “Lover’s Lover” T-Shirt (each with an ARV of $6.00). The ARV of each Daily Prize is USD $56.00. No more than 26 Daily Prizes will be awarded during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
C. Use of Gift Cards: Each Pizza Hut® Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on the Pizza Hut Gift Card and as set forth at https://pizzahutcard.pizzahut.com. The use of a Pizza Hut Gift Card constitutes the user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions so the Winners should read the terms and conditions on the Pizza Hut Gift Card carefully. Each Winner must protect the Pizza Hut Gift Card and treat the Pizza Hut Gift Card as he/she would any other valuable document. Each Pizza Hut Gift Card will not be replaced or replenished if it lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without permission and will be voided if altered or defaced.
D. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Daily Prize and Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for each random drawing as set forth in Section 4.
E. ARV: The ARV of all of the Grand Prizes is USD $ 2,424. The ARV of all of the Daily Prizes is USD $1,456. The ARV of all Prizes in this Sweepstakes is USD $3,880.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE, AFFIDAVITS AND RELEASES:
A. Potential Daily Prize Winners will be notified via e-mail if they have won a Daily Prize. The potential Daily Prize Winner must respond to the e-mail within ten (10) calendar days and provide the Sponsor with his/her complete street address (P.O. Boxes not allowed). Prizes will be mailed to the winner’s address. In the event that a Daily Prize is returned as undeliverable or if the Daily Prize Winner does not respond to the notification e-mail, the Daily Prize will be forfeited and, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Daily Prize may be awarded to an alternate potential Daily Prize Winner selected from a pool of eligible Entrants.
B. Each potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted by telephone or electronic mail with instructions on how to claim the Grand Prize. If a potential Grand Prize Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Grand Prize, or Sponsor is unable to contact a potential Grand Prize Winner within ten (10) days via telephone or electronic mail, the Grand Prize may be forfeited and, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner selected from a pool of eligible Entrants. Each potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to furnish proof of identification and his/her complete street address (P.O. Boxes not allowed). Before being declared a Grand Prize Winner, the Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return a background check form, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and a tax acknowledgment form within seven (7) business days from the date it is postmarked as having been sent by the Sponsor.
C. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of prize or force majeure. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner of any prize. Released Parties shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding any prizes for any reason. Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for verification and shipment of a Prize.
Facebook® and Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for entries that are late, forged, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled, or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries will be disqualified. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor and Administrator which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against Facebook® or any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook® and any of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s entry, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, (b) the violation of any third party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights, (c) typographical errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials, (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof), (e) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control or other force majeure event, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, (g) human error, (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of the entry (including, without limitation, the information or any parts thereof), (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the websites or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an Entrant, (j) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Page or any other Sweepstakes-related web pages, or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (k) any damage to Entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes, (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (m) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries, (n) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (q) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof), (r) the collection, use and/or sharing of Entrant’s personally identifiable information by Sponsor or its designees or (s) the negligence or willful misconduct by Entrant.
8. DISPUTES: THE “SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS AND EACH ENTRANT AGREED TO ACCEPT PERSONAL JURISDICTION IN THAT FORUM. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By accepting a Prize, Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor's designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, world wide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: If it is discovered that an Entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or multiple identities, all of the Entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize an Entrant might have been entitled to will not be awarded. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Released Parties are not responsible for any lost, late, undeliverable/undelivered, or postage due mail. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes Materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNER’S LIST. For a list of prize winners, individuals should print their name and address on a 3"x 5" card and mail it in an envelope to: Winners List, Pizza Hut “Lover’s Lovers” Sweepstakes™, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the Game’s end date (listed above) and requests must be received no later than August 31, 2011.
Customer service inquires may be made at .
Sponsored by Pizza Hut, Inc., 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, TX 75024.
These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook®. Each Entrant understands that he/she is providing his/her information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook®. The information an Entrant provides will only be used for this Sweepstakes.
© 2011 Pizza Hut, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Pizza Hut name, logos and related marks are registered trademarks of Pizza Hut, Inc. All rights reserved.